Welcome to Safe Websites, we offer Consumers and Businesses a Safety Report for Websites around the World.
We recommend users should ensure websites they visit have some form of Security Review before using Personal Details as well as Credit Card Submissions.
All of the Website Reports that we publish have been tested with Leading Security Software checking websites from a wide selection of available resources.
Safe Government Websites
Safe Government Websites have been fully tested and certified as safe in this section.
Please browse the professionally certified government websites at your convenience below.
All of the websites listed here have been personally vetted and approved.
Most government websites have ultra secure online data protection services installed to ensure compliance.
Safe Shopping Websites
Safe Shopping Websites have been identified and approved here from around the World.
All of the sites are fully endorsed and approved by the Safe Websites team.
Most shopping websites tested include the latest SSL technology and 3D Secure services from the credit card payment gateways and providers.
Safe News Websites
Safe News Websites have been certified and tested here from around the World.
All of the news media websites have been manually inspected and certified as safe and secure.
Enjoy the latest news from official news reporting websites that have been carefully selected for inclusion.
Delivery safe and secure news to the world wide web.
Latest Website Safety Reviews
A safe website is one that is free from malware, viruses, and other security threats, and respects users’ privacy and data. Here are some key factors that contribute to a safe website:
- Secure connection: A safe website uses a secure connection, which is indicated by the “https” prefix in the website URL and a padlock icon in the browser address bar. This means that the website is using encryption to protect user data from interception or eavesdropping.
- Trustworthy content: A safe website provides trustworthy and accurate content that is free from scams, fake news, and other deceptive practices. It should also clearly identify its authors, sources, and affiliations.
- Strong passwords: A safe website should require users to create strong passwords and implement password protection measures, such as two-factor authentication, to prevent unauthorized access.
- Regular updates: A safe website should regularly update its software and security features to protect against emerging threats and vulnerabilities.
- User reviews and ratings: A safe website should have user reviews and ratings that provide feedback on the website’s safety and security, and help users make informed decisions about using the site.
In summary, a safe website is one that protects user data and privacy, provides trustworthy and accurate content, and implements security measures to prevent unauthorized access and attacks. Users can also take steps to protect themselves, such as using anti-virus software and avoiding suspicious websites and links.